About ITI Engineering
Irvin Technologies, Incorporated, is an award winning leader in the field of aerospace Information Technology engineering. GE Aviation, Lockheed Martin, L3Harris, and the United States Department of Defense come to ITI for innovative solutions that can be quickly implemented.
- Lockheed Martin STAR Supplier and ELITE Supplier recognitions
- Innovative, Flexible and Responsive
- Prototype Devices and Custom Fabrication
- Training, Mission, and Maintenance Systems
- Technical Support for All Phases of the Product Life Cycle
- Hardware and Software Solutions
- 25,000 sq. ft. Engineering and Manufacturing Facility
Developing Product Solutions
ITI was formed in 2003 with a focus on software engineering services, but quickly moved into product development due to an exceptional team of engineers with ideas for and the ability for rapid prototyping. ITI’s product line began with a series of ground-based data transfer devices to support the aviation warfighters. ITI assumed this business risk so it could offer these fully developed solutions to customers as non-developmental items. This approach reduces risk for customers, eases contract engagement, and speeds delivery of solutions to the end-use. The ITI business model is a Win-Win-Win for the warfighter, the customer and for ITI.
Aerospace Services Experts
ITI experts are available on a consulting basis, with the ability to work at your site or remotely to supplement your staffing so that your direct staff levels can remain stable. In addition, ITI has Subject Matter Experts in training system algorithms, database migration, embedded systems, information system security, architecture, and system integration to help customers get past particularly difficult problems.
A business is built on the reputation and performance of its people. ITI has deliberately built a team of experienced professionals using people with a proven track record of excellence: they are the best in the industry.
A business is built on the reputation and performance of its people. We have slowly built our staff of experienced professionals using people we know and trust. They are the best in the industry. See the products and services that define us.
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code: 3EEM8
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number: 119591381
- Florida State Division of Corporations Number: P03000028605
- 336413 – Other Aircraft Parts and Auxiliary Equipment Manufacturing
- 334111 – Electronic Computer Manufacturing
- 334112 – Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- 334118 – Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 335921 – Fiber Optic Cable Manufacturing
- 335999 – All Other Miscellaneous Electrical Equipment and Component Manufacturing
- 518210 – Data processing, hosting and related services
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services
- 541611 – Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 334290 – Other Communications Equipment Manufacturing