About ITI Engineering
Irvin Technologies, Incorporated, is an award winning leader in the field of aerospace Information Technology engineering. GE, Lockheed Martin, BAE Systems, the UK Ministry of Defence, and the United States Department of Defense come to ITI for innovative solutions that are quickly implemented. We are known for:
- Lockheed Martin Star Supplier
- Flexible and Responsive
- Prototype Devices & Custom Fabrication
- Training, Mission, and Maintenance Systems
- 25,000 sq ft Engineering and Manufacturing Facility
- Technical Support for All Phases of the Product Life Cycle
Developing Product Solutions
ITI was formed in 2003 by a group of engineers who realized there was an opportunity for a firm that could rapidly execute small aerospace projects. Shortly after forming the company, these engineers began independent development on a series of ground-based data transfer devices to support the aviation war fighters. ITI assumed this business risk so that we could offer these fully developed solutions to our customers as non-developmental items. This approach reduces risk for our customers, eases contract engagement, and speeds delivery of solutions to the end-user. Our business model is a Win-Win-Win for the war fighter, our customers, and ITI.
Aerospace Services Experts
ITI experts are available on a consulting basis. We can work at your site, or remotely to supplement your staffing so that your direct staff levels can remain stable. In addition, we have Subject Matter Experts in training system algorithms, database migration, embedded systems, information system security, architecture, and system integration to help our customers get past their particularly difficult problems.
A business is built on the reputation and performance of its people. We have slowly built our staff of experienced professionals using people we know and trust. They are the best in the industry. See the products and services that define us.
- Commercial and Government Entity (CAGE) Code: 3EEM8
- Data Universal Numbering System (DUNS) Number: 119591381
- Florida State Division of Corporations Number: P03000028605
- 334112 – Computer Storage Device Manufacturing
- 334118 – Other Computer Peripheral Equipment Manufacturing
- 423430 – Computer and Computer Peripheral Equipment and Software Merchant Wholesalers
- 541511 – Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 – Computer Systems Design Services